Columbia University, JJ’s Place
Partners by Design worked directly with the food service operator and the facility planning department to renovate existing student and faculty dining areas or create new dynamic environments meeting specific menu and operational criteria.
- Food service design, equipment specifications and modeled renderings
- Coordinate drawings and details with the project architect, engineer and general contractor
- Manufacture and supply millwork and food service equipment
- Project management coordinating scope, budget and deliverables
- Delivery and installation